To Give Your Students Spelling
All You Need
Is 15 Minutes A Day
When you add Adams-Gordon’s Spelling Power to your home school, you’ll have everything you need to teach comprehensive spelling skills to all your students ages 8 to
college level. Your student will use Adams-Gordon’s Spelling Power’s individualized, self-paced, systematic, multi-sensory procedures to:
- Review key phonetics principles,
- Learn consistently applicable spelling rules,
- Practice comprehensive dictionary skills,
- Establish essential proofreading habits, and
- Master the 5,000 most-frequently-used words.
Adams-Gordon's Spelling Power uses all the successful techniques pioneered by Orton and Gillingham in the 1930s. Building on this solid foundation, Adams-Gordon's Spelling Power incorporates the latest, research-proven spelling and teaching techniques including:
- Activities for students of all learning-styles,
- Fun, hands-on, inductive skill-building activities,
- Individualized so all learners, from Dyslexic to Gifted, succeed,
- Scientifically-organized, proprietary 5,000 word list, and
- 21st Century tools for both teacher & students.
Everything you need to teach all of your students comprehensive spelling skills, from ages 8 to college level, is included in your copy of Adams-Gordon's Spelling Power manual and the accompanying resources listed below:
- 1 Hour Quick Start Seminar DVD makes getting started easy,
- Electronic Resources provide you a wealth of resources,
- Special User’s Web-Site gives you easy 24/7 access to support,
- Free Lifetime Access to author via User’s Help-Line, and
- Free Lifetime Spelling Power User's Newsletter Subscription.
Even if you are new to teaching, you will find Adams-Gordon's Spelling Power is easy-to-understand and easy-to-teach. We don’t insult your intelligence with
scripted lessons, but give you detailed, step-by-step directions and the background information you need so you truly understand how to give your students spelling power in just 15 minutes per day!
Give Your Students Spelling Power…
Not just for Friday’s Test, but for a Lifetime of Writing!